Saturday 6 February 2010

Aaaaand I'm spent.

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, Bayonetta.

Just completed it tonight... my fourth completed 360 game in about as many months. When I say completed, of course, I just mean "got to the end of the game". I certainly haven't got close to getting the 1000/1000 Achievement points. But as I hadn't got to the end of a single 360 game in two years (not counting the odd XBLA title), I'm pretty happy with that. I'm not finished with Bayonetta yet, though... not by a long shot.

I'm actually on a bit of a quest for Achievements at the moment. My Gamer Score stands at 9924 and, whilst I'm certainly not an Achievement whore, there's something to be said for getting my score above 10,000.

So, how do I get there? Do I go back over old games, looking for Achievements that might be relatively easy to pick up? Do I, perhaps, start one of my unplayed "big" titles, such as Halo 3 or Modern Warfare 2? Or do I just bite the bullet and play King Kong, at long last?

Good question. Not entirely sure, yet...

3 comments:

  1. Dude - 80 points? With your games list? Piece of piss.

    Bayonetta alone will give up the goodies there (dodge tram = 5, find all the books = 30, hold down Y with sword = 20, tentacles on Ch 9 = 20) are all a doddle.

    OK, that's 75 ;)

    There's a TON available in BrĂ¼tal Legend, too - especially if you get the Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC (there's a bunch of 10-pt "drive here while wearing the appropriate clothes" cheevos).

    Then there's Carcassonne, Crackdown, Dig Dug, ... The Maw. There's your points ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as for Bayonetta... I've got 1000/1000 for the game. I reckon I'm only about a third of the way towards com-PETE-ion.

    :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't own Brutal Legend any more, although I reckon I'll be buying it back at some point. Crackdown, I doubt I'll ever play again. But Splosion Man got me 10 and Jetpac 20, so I'm inching my way there. I could just start any of about five games and hoover up the early points, truth be told.

    ReplyDelete